Tuesday, January 25

Charlene of Monaco: the princess would have almost died and would be forced to eat with a straw

Indiscreet people reveal that Charlene of Monaco, back on the Rock at the beginning of November after long months in South Africa, and currently being treated “for great fatigue” in “a specialized establishment”, would have almost died and that she would be forced, since the surgeries she underwent, to eat through a straw.

A source from Page Six says the princess “hasn’t been able to eat solid food for over six months because of all the surgeries she’s had since.” She could only absorb liquids with a straw, so she lost almost half of her body weight ”.

The source recalls that Charlene of Monaco suffered from a heavy infection of the ear, nose and throat, which resulted in “serious sinus and swallowing problems resulting from a previous operation”.

This source claims that Prince Albert’s wife “is exhausted by six months of operations and an inability to feed herself properly resulting from these interventions.”

“Friends fear that the princely family of Monaco has downplayed the seriousness of her condition following the interview with Prince Albert dating last week in which he affirmed that she had been admitted to a specialized structure upon her return to the principality.”

“It is unfair that she is presented as having some sort of mental or emotional problem”.

A long ordeal

Returning from South Africa where she spent several months after having undergone several surgeries following an ENT infection, as reported by the Palace, Charlene of Monaco would now suffer from deep physical but also psychological fatigue, “Which can only be treated by a period of rest and by a follow-up”, indicated the prince Albert II.

“Princess Charlene has been away from Monaco for a while. She was admitted to a specialized establishment following great fatigue linked to her weakness, ”a source close to the Palace told AFP, confirming the information given by Prince Albert to the American magazine People, taken up by the daily Monaco Matin Friday, the Monegasque national holiday where the princess was unable to attend. “She knew that the best thing to do was to go to rest and to follow a real medically supervised treatment. And not in Monaco, for reasons of confidentiality, ”Prince Albert explained.

In a press release of November 16, the Palace had already indicated that the princely couple had “agreed that a period of calm and rest was necessary for the good recovery of the health of Princess Charlene” so that the latter would recover “from a general state of deep fatigue “after a” very trying medical course (…) in recent months “.



Reference-www.cnews.fr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *