Monday, January 17

Saône-et-Loire. Teenager dies after being shocked by cell phone in bathroom

A 13-year-old teenager was the victim of a domestic accident last Saturday in Mâcon, in Saône-et-Loire: she was electrocuted by her cell phone while she was in her bathroom. She died this Friday in the hospital, report our colleagues from Journal of Saône-et-Loire.

This content is blocked because you have not accepted the trackers.

Clicking on ” I accept “, the plotters will be deposited and you will be able to view the contents .

Clicking on “I accept all tracers”, you authorize the deposit of tracers for the storage of your data on our sites and applications for the purposes of personalization and advertising targeting.

You have the option of withdrawing your consent at any time.
Manage my choices


The teenager was with a friend at the time of the incident. She was taking a bath. His cell phone, charging, was lying on the bathtub and is believed to be the cause of the electrocution.

Revived by the Bac

The young girl was in cardio-respiratory arrest and had been resuscitated by police officers from the Anti-Crime Squad (BAC), who were the first to intervene on the spot. The firefighters and the SMUR then took over. The young girl was treated urgently at the Bron hospital, in the Lyon region. She was brain dead before she passed away on Friday.

The second teenager, in shock, was also hospitalized. She was released from Mâcon hospital on Tuesday.

Reference-www.leprogres.fr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *